• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New foster piggies - trio of ladies!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Maddie, Martha and Mary :lol:

Lucy did a large guinea pig rescue yesterday, and this trio of girls were from there. My mum is fostering these girlies. Theyre very scared at the moment, so pics arent great. Im absolutely sure with time they will be very friendly :) They all seem very sweet natured, and no one has attempted to bite yet :lol:

S7001011.jpg

S7001014.jpg

S7000997.jpg

S7000999.jpg

S7001000.jpg

:love: xXx

Guinea pigs rarely bite :lol:

----------------------------------

:love::love::love::love: They are adorable :love::love::love:

I beg to differ!! :shock::shock: With all the piggies we have in who have never been handled or even bothered with :( they either bite or scratch. Im not a guinea lover, but these grey agouti piggies are gorgeous :love:

xXx

new piggies

hi becky,
just seen the thread about the new trio - gorgeous. how long can your mom foster for? as you know, i'm on holiday 12 - 19 june but i would love to be able to help these girls. i don't yet have an extra hutch for 3 pigs but i've bought an extension for my shed today so i'm wondering if that could be an option......no idea how to fix it together yet - a little plan for the weekend!

what would your requirements be for 3 piggies?

wendy x

hi becky,
just seen the thread about the new trio - gorgeous. how long can your mom foster for? as you know, i'm on holiday 12 - 19 june but i would love to be able to help these girls. i don't yet have an extra hutch for 3 pigs but i've bought an extension for my shed today so i'm wondering if that could be an option......no idea how to fix it together yet - a little plan for the weekend!

what would your requirements be for 3 piggies?

wendy x

Aww bless ya hun! Im sure they would still be here then, got their health check on wendesday and they will be having mite treatement as, even though these girls are showing no signs, some of the piggies they came in with had mites :( Poor things.

Mum fosters them through Lucy (walsall rspca) :) They are currently in a 5ft x 2ft x 2ft cage and seem happy in there. Have a look here for the requirements and stuff http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk/newpages/animals.htm

Best thing to do would be to PM Lucy :) Can you tell i have nothing to do with guinea pigs normally :lol: :oops: They are cuties though arent they :love:

xXx

Back