• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Gawd This Bunny Makes me Laugh..............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......................his face is just so :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

008-6-1.jpg

and he has a character to match !! :love:

:lol: :love::love: It's his bottom lip :lol: I just want to wiggle it and give him a tickle under his chin :love::love: What a funny little man he is!! :love: :lol:

Churchill! that's who he reminds me of...
(wonder if he'd make a better job of running the country than the current lot..):lol:

aww :lol: bless his ikkle face!

I saw the funniest looking rex on deviant art the other day, couldn't stop laughing at it :lol:

Now there's a thought........

If Morse were PM could I then claim 'expenses' on his behalf.............:?

*Goes off to compile a 'John Lewis' list.................*

I'd vote for him.
In fact I think he'd definitely win an election! Shall we start a campaign?
Wonder what his policies would be? xx

Wonder what his policies would be? xx

Free carrots for every bun!:) Surely Jane, as his carer, will get to claim expenses for a second home, which will be bigger (so she can take in more bunnies) and in a better neighbourhood (were neighbours will look after their own pets).:)

Free carrots for every bun!:) Surely Jane, as his carer, will get to claim expenses for a second home, which will be bigger (so she can take in more bunnies) and in a better neighbourhood (were neighbours will look after their own pets).:)

Seems entirely reasonable. Obviously he'll need a parsley allowance too xx

Back