• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC Cubes

Loula

Mama Doe
Where can I get them??

I have spent the afternoon searching the b&q website for them, mainly using the words 'mesh', 'storage', 'cube', 'system' over and over again and I cannot find them :(:(:(

Anyone cleverer than me and have a link?

The come up if you search for storage cubes - but only under collect instore, not on the home delivery part

I think they may have taken them off their website then coz I've just tried that again and it's coming up with nothing :(

someone posted on the guinea pig forum earlier saying that b&q are discontinuing the storage cubes unfortunately. someone else replied and said you can get them from screwfix aswell, but this is also owned by the same people as b&q, and is likely to follow and discontinue. don't know if they will but this is just what i read.

That's a shame - bunny owner's everywhere will be snapping them up!
They still have them in-store in Doncaster.....bit far away for you tho i think?!

:wave:
i went into my local b&q in february this year and they ordered them in for me i gave them these details...

brand: Slemcka
colour: Silver Effect
product barcode: 501 577 219 8409

hope that might help!!

(although Barnsley can escape from it so i gave up!!)

emily

Back