• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Walking rabbit..

matjoliver

Warren Scout
Anyone else' bun do this??

Now and again, if Malone doesn't need to go too far, rather than hop he will actually walk. I've never seen it before and it's the funniest thing :lol:

Beebee does it all the time, but he had a bad leg as a baby.Hes ok now, but he still does the odd walk now and then!! I think its cute!!

Bella does it sometimes. It's her sneaky walk! She looks like she's trying to be invisible!! :love:

Anyone else' bun do this??

Now and again, if Malone doesn't need to go too far, rather than hop he will actually walk. I've never seen it before and it's the funniest thing :lol:

Lola does it - it cracks me up! Like she is tip toeing!:lol:

Nunzeo walks loads, and he has odd shaped back legs (been checked out at the vet, nothing to worry about) and it makes it even funnier to watch, my poor boy :lol:
Abbey doesn't do it as much, she just bounds up to everything like shes constantly in a race.

Mine both love to to creep behind their NIC cube enclosure - my fave type of creeping is when they creep backwards out of a small space they can't turn round in!

Only when one of the rabbits is trying to sneak under something. I wonder why rabbits hop :? They are perfectly capable of moving their back legs seperately.

I love it when they can go around the crate door when it is open - but slink down and walk under it!:lol:

Back