• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a 'half binky'?

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
i see eric binkying quite often but sometimes he seems to just shake his head and shoulders and lift his front feet up, not a full mad binky. i'm not overly concerned that it could be a health problem, ie ears, as he only does it when he seems happy and playful. does this sound normal? or should i be worried?

thanks for your replies - huge relief (not that i worry over eric...:oops:) its usually when i'm moving stuff around in the house and he gets really excited and inquisitive.

x

Mine does it too, and if sometimes if I do it back, or do it first, he will do it back to me. I look like a crazy person with a twitch, flicking my head down to my shoulder and up again quickly, but he likes it! (I think!) :lol:

Mine does it too, and if sometimes if I do it back, or do it first, he will do it back to me. I look like a crazy person with a twitch, flicking my head down to my shoulder and up again quickly, but he likes it! (I think!) :lol:

hehehehe - i do it too!:oops: not too good on the old neck muscles tho!

Hello,

Yep Joey does it too, it always makes me laugh as Hibby always goes full out but Joey has his mad twitchy happy moments, especially when my other half gets home :)

petal was full of those last night and then binking like mad and flying round the room, i swear she'll take off some night. :lol:

Back