• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting fed up with waiting/ It's arrived at last!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:(

I ordered a custome made Hutch from Happy hutch and they said delivery wopuld be in 5 to 10 days. 10 days passed and nothing so rang them and they promised it would be delivered by today at the latest. So far nothing :(

I don't imagine they deliver saturdays so that means next Tuesday at the earliest, which will be nearly 3 weeks since I ordered it.

poor Bundy and Imogen are still living in their bonding pen. They aren't getting on great and think a change of scenery would really help them. I am getting so frustrated. I even stayed at home and sent Steve to the vets alone this morning (with a long list of questions) just so i wouldn't miss them.

Has anyone else had problems with their delivery?

Last edited:
Oh, thats a shame.They (happyhutch) are usually pretty good with delivery.Hope you are not waiting to much longer.

What a pain in the bum. :( From what I remember, they took a while to send my hutch/run out last year too - it didn't really matter as Alfie wasn't old enough to come home with us anyway so we weren't in a rush, but it must be a pain when you have bunnies waiting to occupy it.

You need to speak to the Organ Grinder there - Ask to speak to Graham (he's the owner), you normally get Tom when you call them

Yes, It was Graham who i spoke to when we placed the order and who I have been in contact with via email. But not sure who Steve spoke to on Wednesday:?

Tried to call them to complain and no-one is answering so guess they are shut for the bank holiday :(

I had got myself in the mood for an arguement as well, very disappointing :lol:

They just answered the phone :)

Apparently they have sent it out so it is now all TNT's fault, there's a surprise. :roll:

TNT do actually deliver on saturdays so there is a chance it will arrive today, just means i have to stay in all day again on the off chance and I needed to go out to buy bunny food :(

I don't think i have ever been so angry, Happy Hutch are completely :censored::censored::censored:

No hutch arrived Saturday so i waited in for a second day for nothing. Rang them this morning, they were fobbing me off with it is not their fault as it was dispatched on Thuirsday so all down to TNT. I demanded a tracking number they couldn't find it. It got to the point where I was talking to him on the phone and he wasn't even answering :shock:

They then said they would phone me back with the tracker number and guess what THE HUTCH HASN'T EVEN BEEN MADE, LET ALONE SENT :censored:

So 3 weeks after I order it and it was promised in 5 to 10 days, it still hasn't been made. We have 2 rabbits living in a temporary pen for 2 weeks in the dining room causing chaos with exercising etc.

There excuse, with the recession so many companies have gone bust they are too busy to cope :roll: So I told them if they didn't improve their customer service then they would go bust too:shock:

OMG Liz that is awful & bang out of order :evil: I hope they're going to give you a huge discount on this due to their appalling customer service? :?

If it genuinly is because of the recession and they are having trouble with too many orders/sourcing materials etc, then they should have had a notice up on their site explaining that orders are currently taking longer to process & ship out and apologising for the inconvenience :?

To outright lie to customers and tell them items have been sent when they haven't is just going to put them out of business too.

:shock: as if they lied like that - what idiots....!!!!

Im still waiting for my refund from the hutch company after they decided to send my ramp to an address that didnt exist.....I know alot of these places are smaller businesses then your usual big stores such as p@h etc but they are gonig to end up losing loads of customers because they are not following correct customer service proceedures....:roll:

Back