• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit toys

shannon321

Alpha Buck
My bun isn't to enthralled by any toys....sometimes throws a willow ball around but would much rather shred the newspaper in her litter tray!!:roll:

I've just got my new run today and its 9ft long and i want to get some stuff for her to play with at the moment all thats in there is a little wooden hide away which she never goes in just sits on top of! a little wooden stall thingy and a giant choobe and of course a water bowl....i've got a tent coming different to the last one she destroyed which was for indoor use but ill probly pop it out with her too....i really want one of the green bunny warrens but cant justify spending £10 when i know tesco's used to do it for £3! i want a long tunnel of some sort and the bordom breaker one is wining but im not sure if my bun can even get through it?

any other suggestions she looks so bored :( the little toys she's not really interested in but loves running in and out of her choobe!

I dont know if this is of any use but Moochs favourite toy is a carrot shaped rattle...

51IIvg%2BbKJL._SS500_.jpg

It was only a couple of pounds from PAH and he throws it about constantly. I had to replace it because it was so used and old looking!

He also loves toilet roll tubes......my o/h winds him up by standing them up, so Mooch knocks them all down again.

tesco at my bit still have the green tunnels for 3 quid!!

My honey loves egg boxes filled with hay toilet roll tubes any types of boxes she can dig in with newspaper! and the great thing is they are all free!!!!

tesco at my bit still have the green tunnels for 3 quid!!

So does the one here.......Shannon, if you want I can get you one/more of the green tunnels and post them to you? Even with postage it should save you money rather than getting expensive ones. (thats if tesco still has them, they did when I was there the other day).

oooo yes yes please, id be soooo grateful. I could pay you through paypal if thats easy for you? or any which way thats good for you.... i never saw them at my tesco's down here...cornwall never gets good stuff!! think i shall try the rattle as she's had many of the small chew/throw toys but never one that rattles and i keep meaning to do the toilet roll hay thing....but i kinda feel these are insde toys...they'd get lost in the grass!!! its rather long at the moment!

No problem....do you just want 1 or more?

Let me know how many you want and I'll go to Tesco tonight for them.....we can sort payment once i have them just incase there are none left when I go.

I think I'll get one for Mooch too :D

ermmm just the one i think....i bring all the toys in every night with her so i dont think there'll be need for two sets!! thank you ever so much its ever so kind of you! just PM me with price and how to pay ect ect.
Its so nice that your willing to go out of your way to help :) its really appreciated!

ermmm just the one i think....i bring all the toys in every night with her so i dont think there'll be need for two sets!! thank you ever so much its ever so kind of you! just PM me with price and how to pay ect ect.
Its so nice that your willing to go out of your way to help :) its really appreciated!

You wouldnt be saying that if you knew how close I am to Tescos.....I can nearly see it out the window. hehe.

It's not a problem, honestly. The O/H is away tonight playing basketball so it gives me something to do! :lol:

I'll let you know once I've been to Tesco :D

Tunnel bought.....PM sent :D

being really cheeky but if you happen to be in tesco's again and they still have some, could you please get me one too? I am happy to paypal you (if that is okay with you) and of course pay for postage (but dont feel like you have to).
Thanks!

Better than any toy is a companion: loved up buns spend hours grooming each other.....:wave:

being really cheeky but if you happen to be in tesco's again and they still have some, could you please get me one too? I am happy to paypal you (if that is okay with you) and of course pay for postage (but dont feel like you have to).
Thanks!

I have just been to Tesco's and they only had one tunnel left but it looked like someone had sat on it! I will look each time I am in and get more next time I see them :)

Mine like plastic plant pots for some reason. They toss them around. I'm always on the scrounge for old wicker waste paper baskets and linen bins. They shred at least on a month, amazing to see it disappear. My male Gordon has a tigger soft toy which goes everywhere with him. It gets humped, bitten and licked. It's in a sorry state now.:D

My male Gordon has a tigger soft toy which goes everywhere with him. It gets humped, bitten and licked. It's in a sorry state now.:D

CUTE!!! Can I ask a stupid question...(I'm going to anyway!)..is it safe to give them cuddly toys? I've noticed in peoples photos that afew bunnies have cuddly toys, but I'm such a paranoid mum I'm scared I give Mooch anything that will do him harm! I take it its fine unless I see him eating it?!

Also, he LOVES his rattling toy, but there arent enough good ones for bunnies so I was going to give him baby rattles.....how do I know what ones ae safe to give him? (I know, I worry too much :?)

The tigger is completely soft, not sure if I would give them anything with eyes etc. I think it's safe. He doesn't eat any of it just takes his energy out on it then flops by it for cuddles.

The tigger is completely soft, not sure if I would give them anything with eyes etc. I think it's safe. He doesn't eat any of it just takes his energy out on it then flops by it for cuddles.

Thats so cute!! I cant wait to see Mooch's reaction to a cuddly toy :)

Back