• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I found in a skip!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Lucy is in there somewhere scoffing some grass.
Gave it a right good scrub with some mild soapy water!

I love Freebies! Neighbours think I am mad!

100_0927.jpg

Last edited:
thats brill! my neighbours are all too posh to have skips for me to rummage thro - they all seem to have 'people' to dispose of such things for them:shock:

Oh my bunnies would love that! I had one for hatties gang, lasted about a day before it was chewed into millions of tiny pieces!! :shock::lol:

About time too! I was about to come round with a mob, we haven't had any Lola and Lucy pictures in AAAAAAAAAGES!

Not that I enjoy catching up on their adventures - Olly and Ebbie do, its for them, honest!

Great find :D:D:D:D:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Buns ahoy!!!

That's fab - ours go mad for wicker baskets :)

Thats exactly what I said when I saw it! "Buns Ahoy"!!! Look at Lucy nom nom nomming, keeping her strength up for the journey!

I also got another basket, like an Easter Egg basket and some amazing cushions for the cats!

Hi Cat,

Lola and lucy are so lucky! BTW it looks like a baby moses basket.

:love:

I think it is a Moses basket, its a shame they didnt Freecycle as I saw them chopping up a gorgeous 3 piece suite that was better than mine!:oops:

Also pinched some floor cushions for the cats that were brand new!

Wow what a great find!! Gosh, why dont people freecycle at least! seems such a waste to just be chucking decent stuff out. Glad you found it! x

My friends Dad is moving house and is gettin rid of a load of junk and we're goin for a rumage in a bit, and the rest he's donating to the rescue for us to sell at the carboot :)

I doubt we'll find anything as good as that basket though!!

Back