• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Bunnies :) So far so good!!

Princess Jess*

Warren Scout
Marmite and Minka have been bonded for about an hour now and so far so good...for some reason he keeps licking her ears...to the point where I think it starts to hurt her!!!

A bit of humping...but very little!!

Hahahahaha!! Had to post about Minka humping Marmite!! She is sooooooo much smaller than him and it looks soooo funny!! He's completely oblivious!!

I'm finishing off their shed this weekend...ready to move in when they are fully bonded!! I've just bought a lovely plaque off ebay to go on the door :D It's a bunny with "MARMITE AND MINKA'S HOUSE" written on it :)

Ohh goood, sounds like its going well :D
Delly and oggie take it in turns to hump still. :roll: :lol: cant wait for photos :love:

Bunnies are still very much in love :D

Unfortunatle they've eaten the carpet :oops: I feel really giulty as it's my parents house that they are bonding in!!!! My mum was soooooooo cool sbout it though!! PHEW!!

Having a tiny problem with the shed construction...shed is nearly complete inside and out...but I'm struggling with fitting the run on the side :cry: may have to get another 1 with a better shape for my garden!!

Back