• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why it is important that you never EVER volunteer at a rabbit rescue...

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
100_1313.jpg
100_1335.jpg
100_1351.jpg

100_1345.jpg
100_1347.jpg
100_1353.jpg

100_1355.jpg
100_1356.jpg
100_1358.jpg

100_1394.jpg
100_1414.jpg

what more do I need to say? :shock::shock::lol::lol:
So Sarah and I are now proud parents to our first pig! His name his Crunchie and he would like everyone to know how gorgeous he is and how outgoing he has become within 48 hours. He had a fun time popcorning around the front lawn (which you can tell the rabbits havn't seen due to the lenght of the grass hehe) and would like everyone to know his current single status!! He would also like it known he is more than willing to have a whisper to the vets about his private areas for a special lady (or ladies ;) ).

I have a feeling when Sarah find this post more pictures will follow :D :D

He is seriously very handsome...such a lovely colour and clearly developing into a very bold character, which is great.:D

He is lovely.

How could a lady pig, or two, or three, resist a little boy who is willing to have that sort of trip to the vets! I think he is going to be the first of many little piggies.

He is lovely.

How could a lady pig, or two, or three, resist a little boy who is willing to have that sort of trip to the vets! I think he is going to be the first of many little piggies.

:oops::oops: dont encourage us :roll::roll: lol we're too easily convinced when we get together... i had to stop sarah from bringing rabbit hutches home last time :shock: we already have one unused hutch haha more would only encourage more animals!! :lol::lol:

:oops::oops: dont encourage us :roll::roll: lol we're too easily convinced when we get together... i had to stop sarah from bringing rabbit hutches home last time :shock: we already have one unused hutch haha more would only encourage more animals!! :lol::lol:

ooooo - you supply the hutch and i'll take on the piggies:D not too far from you so you could all visit!! i'm itching to adopt more piggies but don't have hutch space (or funds for hutch as eric's vet bill was a whopper):lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I was worried what you meant when I read the title!!!!!

:love::love: Awww he is so adorable, no whonder why you've got him!! He deserves to be with you!!!!!!!:D:love::love:

That's what happens when you work at the kennels, catterys, rescue centres because you are most likely to bring someone home!! Just like I did when I worked at the kennels!! It was so much better than recieveing wages and ever so rewarding!:D

I will be going to a piggy rescue for the first time tomorrow to volunteer, my OH is a bit worried incase I come home with some.

I am hoping they have no boys :lol: I have bonded boars who don't fight but aren't loved up either so the smell of females might upset them. Perhaps I should phone her and ask her to move all boys out of sight! :lol:

I will be going to a piggy rescue for the first time tomorrow to volunteer, my OH is a bit worried incase I come home with some.

Be strong!! To be fair we have been good for a while....:roll: except that I remember we came home with a rabbit on the second time we ever went to Alice's :shock: :lol:

Back