• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simon & Willow *new pics added*

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
Willow has always been a scaredy bun and would normally run and hide when I'm in the shed with them, but lately she's taken to just sitting still and hoping I won't see her :lol:

So she missed out on the rose and Simon pigged it all :roll:
I don't get the best quality pictures in their side of the shed but here are the best of the bunch - pardon the pun :lol:

Simon... with Willow siiting in the litter tray
339cropresized.jpg

321resized.jpg

347resized.jpg

Once he'd finished eating, a cuddle with the wife seemed like a good idea :)
379resized.jpg

388resized.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwwww, bless them. Gorgeous bunnies :love:

The second pic could've been 'simon taking a rose to his wife' ... but no, typical bloke, thought of himself first :lol:

Here are a few of the pics I took while they were indoors... I managed to knock the tube light out in the shed and it exploded all over their run :shock:
unbelievably neither of them was hurt and I managed to shove them both in a carrier before they moved and get them indoors!

049resized.jpg

039RESIZED.jpg

081resized.jpg

031resized.jpg

I rarely get to see Willow this relaxed, when she's outside she tenses up when she hears me go into the shed. It was really lovely to have the pair of them indoors for a couple of days, you really do get to see whole parts of their personalities that you miss out on with outdoor bunnies.

035resized.jpg

And my favourite picture... of Simon getting his leg over :lol:

60resized.jpg

Back