• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nipping?

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Any ideas how i can stop one of buns from nipping?

Driving me up the wall!!

I ran and jumped on the bed today whilst getting dressed as she was chasing me :shock: :lol: :lol:

It proper hurts :lol:

Charlie went through a nippy phase... I just shouted OW really high pitched and it put him off the idea :D

:lol:

I don't know, Milly is pure evil and goes for me all of the time... if the dog is on the floor she runs after him instead. I used to have to wear boot slippers around the house. Now I just keep out of her way :)

i dunno but if you find out let me know... pearls a demon for it :lol::lol:

Does she follow you and nip you if you dont fuss her??

Roxy lives in bedroom and soon as she sees you, shes there, chasing you, nipping you. On a night she jumps up on the bed whilst your fast asleep and if your arms out of the covers, you soon know about it.

I laughed at first when OH told me, but i witnessed it last night, she was awful :shock: :shock:

Is it for attention??

Roxy lives in bedroom and soon as she sees you, shes there, chasing you, nipping you. On a night she jumps up on the bed whilst your fast asleep and if your arms out of the covers, you soon know about it.

I laughed at first when OH told me, but i witnessed it last night, she was awful :shock: :shock:

Is it for attention??

that sounds like nipping for attention....or to get you to move. She's probably being territorial!

Is it for attention??

yeah when i first let them out, sometimes i have to hang the washing and shell come and nip at my ankles... owwwwwiiieeeeee

Strawberry is terrible for nipping- he does it to both me and poor snowdrop when ever he isnt getting his own way! Ive tried everything and not managed to stop him yet!

Back