• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy took this picture because she finks I is very handsome .....

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
If she finks I'll forgive her for leaving me at the vets for 51 hours with a bit of flattery :roll:
She's a lot of noserubs to catch up on, I'm tellin' ya!

PICT3197.jpg

Last edited:
DISAPPROVING RABBIT ALERT!!!!!

How cute, I love his expression, it's kind of fake disdain, like "I know I can glare at you like this and you'll still think I'm cute and cuddly, bwahahahaha" :love:

:love::love::love::love:

Awww bless you Artie - don't sulk too long with mummy though, I'm sure she'll be very obliging with lots & lots of nose rubs ;)

:love::love::love::love:

Awww bless you Artie - don't sulk too long with mummy though, I'm sure she'll be very obliging with lots & lots of nose rubs ;)

I only sulked for a few minutes, I'm just so excited to be back home, I keep buzzing I'm so excited! Mummy has to give me a rest between noserubs in case she rubs all the fur off :lol::lol:

I kept stamping my feetz at the vets though, but even though I was grumpy, the very kind vet Ruth gave me some dandelions for the journey home :love::love:

DISAPPROVING RABBIT ALERT!!!!!

How cute, I love his expression, it's kind of fake disdain, like "I know I can glare at you like this and you'll still think I'm cute and cuddly, bwahahahaha" :love:

Tis not disdain, tis a very subtle charm, I'll have you know, girlbuns find it very alluring :lol::lol:

Beige: That's a loooooong time at the vets I think you should make your mummy pay, pay, pay - carrots, apples, pears, dry fruit. You should be able to milk it for at least a week. Good luck.

Beige: That's a loooooong time at the vets I think you should make your mummy pay, pay, pay - carrots, apples, pears, dry fruit. You should be able to milk it for at least a week. Good luck.

Artie: I forts you said milk then, I wuz going to say milk iz for babies :lol::lol::lol:

I made her order some of the Burns Organic Mountain Hay for us as we all loves it very much. It don't arf make Mummy sneeze though :roll::lol::lol:

Back