• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need eyes in the back of my head with naughty Archie!!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I let Archie out of his pen this afternoon when I got home from work so he could get have some exercise & left him exploring the dining room like he likes to do.

I went upstairs & when I came back down the little monkey had jumped up onto the sideboard & laid himself out like a bloomin ornament! :shock: He just laid there looking at me as if to say 'Yeah & what's the problem!!!???' :shock::lol: Before I could get the camera out, he'd jumped down but here's one of our naughty bunster anyway - have to say he's a big lovable rougue with such a character :love::lol::lol::lol:

He's a bit like having a naughty toddler in the house :lol:

DSCF3525.jpg

Last edited:
Of course you aren't norty Archie :love:

PS Sir Victor says did you get the copy of 'House Wrecking and how to be a General Destructabun Manual' he posted off to you............................

Of course you aren't norty Archie :love:

PS Sir Victor says did you get the copy of 'House Wrecking and General Destructabun Manual' he posted off to you............................

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archie says 'yes I did fank you very much Sir Victor - but mummy confiscated it!!!! :? She's say I'm too norty alweady...... ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: He is SO sweet!! He looks like a cheeky boy! :lol: xXx

Thanks Becky - he is incredibly sweet :love: but goodness we've got our hands full with him & yes he is also incredibly cheeky :lol: But I wouldn't have it any other way :D

It took ages to scroll down past his ears :lol::lol::lol:

He's a handsome bunster for sure :love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol: I know they have to be the biggest I've ever seen - it's a good job he's put weight on since we adopted him, otherwise he'd fall over :shock: (bless him he only weighed 2.7kg when we took him on as a foster bun, but now he's a strapping 5.4kg :) Most of it probably his ears :lol:)

:lol::lol::lol: I know they have to be the biggest I've ever seen - it's a good job he's put weight on since we adopted him, otherwise he'd fall over :shock: (bless him he only weighed 2.7kg when we took him on as a foster bun, but now he's a strapping 5.4kg :) Most of it probably his ears :lol:)

Huge!!! Beautiful boy!!! Pass him here..I fancy a cuddle and mine are in bed...Bet hes still up....wish Id seen him laid out on the table....hes a cracker!!!:lol::lol:

Huge!!! Beautiful boy!!! Pass him here..I fancy a cuddle and mine are in bed...Bet hes still up....wish Id seen him laid out on the table....hes a cracker!!!:lol::lol:

Thanks Yvette - have to say he has gone to bed now, that said if I let him be free range - he'd be in our bed! :shock: But we can't because Noah has already claimed that spot :roll::lol: He does love a cuddle though & is a real mummy's boy :love:

I must admit I was gobsmacked to see him laid out as if it was normal :shock::lol:

5.4kg:shock::shock: i dont think our four rabbits weigh that much all together :shock::shock:

haha thats one big bunnie :lol::lol::lol: gorgeous ears!! :love::love:

he's gorgeous!! a bit of mischief warms your heart (i know too well! eric's only tiny tho and he's not into jumping - yet - jumped on top of his cage once and it scared him:roll:).

beautiful big boy - those ears:D

Archie is one handsome boy :love::love::love: He's got such gorgeous ears!

I'm sure he was saying 'look mum, we've got room for more bunnies - at least one can fit up here' :lol:

Back