• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arghhhh Fighting!!!

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
Fidget and Frankie have been bonded for almost 5 weeks with no problems. I just went outside and caught fidget tail in the air about to launch an attack on frankie :? luckily he ran away but i've noticed there's also a lot of fur around the run. I'm worried about putting them in the hutch together tonight but i don't want to separate. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

My pair have been a bit unsettled recently with a bit of fur flying but ive been keeping them together as I dont want to ruin the bond they have.

Do you think they could get nasty or is just a little squabble?

It just seems to be squabbling at the moment. One will go for the other and the other tends to run away then they're fine again, then they repeat said behaviour again. Very confusing. Maybe Fidget's decided she wants to be dominant.

I think that might be the badger. When they first got together frankie was boss and that was it she just let him but over the past week or so i've noticed her getting a lot bolder, taking his food, pushing him away from the water bottle etc... I just hope it doesn't end in a bunny brawl :(

That's odd. My pair was bonded last Oct 2008 or so, and there is no fight ever since. The guide line is once they are bonded, they never fight.

did you clean the female's gland? The scent can make the male chase the female.

Last edited:
Back