• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't think of a name :o(

Benjamin09

Young Bun
Bunny has finally arrived today, and well, he doesn't "look" like a Benjamin which was going to be the name :roll:

He's meant to be a boy, but I've just got some inkling he'll turn out to be girl, so I'm looking for suggestions for unisex names!

So far we've come up with Cheddar (doesnt suit him), Skye (too girly), Riley (nice but not sure if for a rabbit), and Marley (previously the name we thought of for a dog, then Marley and Me came out..)

He's a mini lop, with a pale brown bum/back, with brown splodges over his face with a brown nose and ears - and the rest of him white. (Photo's will be coming in the next few days once he's settled in - still a bit shy).

Any suggestions. Its quite upsetting I cant find a name :(

I have a boy called Skye :) I think Sky is girly and Skye is boyish :D
My fave names for boy bunnies are Jack :love: Charlie and Benjie:love:

I like oscar and Jasper too:D

I like skye. My male snake was called skye, i don't think its too girly :)

Then again i do have a male snake called sarah too :lol:

I think we've decided on Porridge, and he's pretty much porridge colours :) Still not certain on it, but its looking promising..

Back