• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanabee house rabbit

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
BB and Joey spent three weeks in the house over Xmas (they usually live in a shed), and they've recently spent another two weeks in the house as Joey was poorly.

I really thought BB hated being in the house, but ever since they've been back outside BB is continously looking in the conservatory, and loves coming back inside. As soon as they come out to play both of them rush up the back steps to the door.:cry:

I'm sat in the conservatory now keeping an eye on them in the garden and BB is either stood begging outside the door, or she's scrapping the door like a dog.
I've just had her jump up to the windowsill (which is 4.5ft high) and mushed her face at the window to get my attention:lol:

I feel really mean:cry:

Are you sure it's not you they're are after? Provider of all things yummy and nose rubs?

Back