• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think?

LolasMummy

Mama Doe
Hi,

Just wondering I would like to try bonding Lola and Desmond together again.

At the moment they sleep in cages next to each other, Lola grooms Desmond through the bars and then they just sit and sleep next to each other. The trying to kill each other through the bars stopped a few weeks ago.

My question is do I either:

1. Ask someone to do the bonding for me properly

Or

2. Let Lola and Desmond meet in neutral territory for short periods (like the evening) for a while and see how it goes?

I am really being a wuss as I have never been away from Lola and I am worried she will be terrified by not having me if I take her to be bonded :(

What do people think?

You could ask someone to do it for you if you don,t feel up to it.
If you decide to do it yourself though it will need to be on neautral ground.It would be no good putting them together for short lengths of time.
I bought a dog crate and bonded my two in that.
Hope all goes well whatever you decide:D

You could ask someone to do it for you if you don,t feel up to it.
If you decide to do it yourself though it will need to be on neautral ground.It would be no good putting them together for short lengths of time.
I bought a dog crate and bonded my two in that.
Hope all goes well whatever you decide:D

I did bond them a few months ago, it went well for a few weeks then a very big scary fight!

Back