• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nic cubes

Leanne1984

New Kit
hi, does anyone know where I can find these? I have looked online at B&Q and screwfix and can't find them. The rabbits can't run free around the garden but I was thinking if I could build an enclosure that could go in the garden they can have fun outside and still be safe.

thanks

probly be cheaper just to buy a run......nic cubes for a big run would be very expensive and not very secure against predators.....zooplus has some really good runs and you get 10% off your first order

They come up on the b&q website but only for collection only, not for home delivery, i think i searched for storage cubes and they came up:)

whereabouts are you? sometimes the b&q's have them in stock when they say they dont so maybe try ringing your local ones to check :D

hey guys, I was just looking at that last link from ebay-thankyou! Do we know if they're sturdy enough etc? also, I know this may be a really obvious question but you don't necessarily have to have those dividers do you? :oops:

Back