• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

good job were not getting any new buns..or id snap him up!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
im a sucker for norty bunnies:oops:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=14646

no we agreed just bertie n bif downstairs and nikkis too upset at how we end up with poorly buns and lose them..i think its all got to her even more since losing my dad in 2006...we have all been changed.
ive vowed no more rabbits upstairs running loose with her and the two rabbit wannabe cats:lol:

hes very sweet looking tho isnt he:love: hope he finds a home soon.

we need a bun brimming with confidence...will accept that cats too think theyre rabbits..and be used to having the upstairs to themselves and odd sessions in the garden with the two looney cats...one of which is bringing new meaning to the term scaredy cat:shock::oops::lol:

but not now....one day...........in years to come.

so no one else found him adorable?

i have had all my buns as house buns....theres no such thing as to full of mischief to be a housebun..they all are:lol:

or is he a furry termite instead of plain crazy?

naughty buns are all very well but when you have two giant misbehaving bunnies you begin to long for a quiet well behaved rabbit that wont cost you a fortune in replacing lino/cables/electrical equiptment/furniture etc.;)

Back