• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binx is gone on holiday!

MammaH

Alpha Buck
Binx has gone off on his jollyhollys today to go and stay with the wonderful miss Natsanth whilst I myself swan off to Egypt for a week..
It's weird after she left with him I went upstairs and was packing my suitcase and I was sure as hell I heard him in his corner (obviously imagining things cause he's now living the life with Natsanth's brood) and its so weird not having his familiar sounds like him leaping onto my beanbag and him munching away but I know he's in safe hands and I'm sure he'll have a great time with all his new surroundings and smells.. I bet he'll be a handful but because hes so wonderfully cute he'll be worth it...
lets just hope there isnt a bunnynapping case on my hands *coughcough*!! :lol::lol:

Oh bless - hope he has a good holiday!;) Will he be posting any holiday pics on here?!

Hope you have a good time too!

If Binx doesnt come back its not me..its Andrea :shock:

Its taken him most of today to settle but hes feeling much happier in himself now.

:D:D

So has My Binx too!! But hes a man.......named Binky!!! (?????????????)
I miss him already.:(
Wont be back till tuesday.
We broke up Xmas day but we are sort of back on.....Hate it when he goes away.
Enjoy Egypt you lucky girl!!!!!xxxx

Binx is now coming for a vacation to mine for alittle bit! :love::love:

God knows what "the girls" will think, but as I am off work at min I can spend some time with him.

Might have to let the girls have their first sniff of male bunny! Lola could do with a firm hand!

Lucky you Andrea!! :love:

Hope Nat is ok :? Not heard from her in a while and have no credit to text her :(

Hope Binx has fun at yours :) xXx

Back