• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help me choose!

I like the first one too, and am wondering if pets at home will give us our money back so we can get that instead. What would need doing to it for bunnies.

You would need to add a run to it.

Personally I would line it out with insulation and then ply on top of it to protect it from being eaten by the bunnies and to make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. If I didnt do this I would put metal strips on the wooden corners. I would also replace the windows with wire and make an inner mesh door so that the door can be open in the hot weather. I would also add a shelf inside it so there is another level. Also add good bolts.

You would need to add a run to it.

Personally I would line it out with insulation and then ply on top of it to protect it from being eaten by the bunnies and to make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. If I didnt do this I would put metal strips on the wooden corners. I would also replace the windows with wire and make an inner mesh door so that the door can be open in the hot weather. I would also add a shelf inside it so there is another level. Also add good bolts.

Yep. I'll be doing all of those :D

Hi, I looked at the B&Q one as they had it in our local store and it looked tiny in comparison to the playhouse from Garden Buildings Direct. It must just be the different style but I can easily get in and out of the mad dash one. Plus I had to pay delivery with B&Q and I didn't with the other and it came 2 days from ordering which I was very impressed with. It is ready treated and very easy to modify. It does have a gap running down the length of the hinge side of the door (for childrens safety), but we easily got round this by attaching a strip of the roofing felt down the inside as it is flexible and stops the wind and rain.

Back