• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mission complete! (Pic Heavy)

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Well after a week of bonding my guys finally got to go outside last night. Too dark for piccies, but I got some today.

IMG_7928.jpg

IMG_7927.jpg

IMG_7929.jpg

IMG_7938.jpg
Granite with his two favourite girls (and poor charlie looking on :( )

IMG_7941.jpg

IMG_7926.jpg

Its rather good, although I don't think Charlie sees it that way, Granite's stole his girlfriend! Although Sophie has a soft spot for Charlie, so I think it will all end up OK.

Granite and Sophie have both improved when I am around i.e. coming up for nose rubs, and Sophie is much better at being picked up too

Charlie looks so much like my Lucy! :love::love: my little heart melts for him when the three are in the box and he is peeking on! Hope him and Sophie get it on! :love::love:

well done! You are brave doing it! When I tried to bond 2 of mine they nearly killed each other - so I left it to the experts. They are sooo loved up now!

Has little Charlie snuggled up yet or does he want to come and live with Lola and Lucy! :lol:

Back