• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is Strawberry jealous?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry for all the posts tonight but wouldnt if someone has any ideas on this. Both bunnies have been down in the lounge all evening and have been snuggling up and grooming. I just picked Snowdrop up and put her on my knee for a cuddle and Strawberry came straight up and starting biting her back quite nastily. As soon as they were both on the floor again he started grooming her!

Is it because he was jealous of me giving her attention? He doesnt even like cuddles and didnt want to sit on my knee himself- he just really didnt want Snowdrop to sit there!

Lola does this if I fuss Lucy, and I think it is jealousy. When I have fussed Lucy, Lola chases Lucy back in her cage and grunts at her so I make sure I fuss them together now.

Lola is such a bossy sod!

If I dare to fuss Lucy - Lola gives her a right good grooming after to make I have not "tainted her"!:lol:

He has flopped out across my feet now to make sure she cant get near me again!

:lol::lol: I just love bunnies.

Eddison seems offended whenever I'm petting Milo, but he hates being petted himself. He just seems to sulk, so I try and give him a little scritch, but he just runs of, flicking his feet at me. Bratface. :lol:

They are so funny! They're cuddled up on the rug now so no hard feelings between them! I love watching them at the minute, they get closer by the day!

ETA- Quick piccie of the guys!

DSCF0071.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Bless them. Strawberry looks so cheeky! Look at the look in his eye :lol:

I have this same problem with my foster buns, Meg and Mog. Mog hates me touching Meg and if i do fuss Meg, Mog will grunt at me and when i move my hand she grooms her like mad :? Guess its a dominance thing xXx

Oh he is cheeky all right! Total pain in the back side most of the time and my OH just laughs at him when he is being naughty!

Back