• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

few pics of my bunnys

hi all im new here so i thought id show some pictures of my rabbits

SUTTY (girl)
Picture001.jpg

FUDGE (girl)
Picture002.jpg

SWEEP (boy)
Picture003-1.jpg

TOFFEE (boy)
Picture004-1.jpg

BABY DUTCH (boy)
Picture005.jpg

thanks for your comments however theres some sad news, fudge was pregnant, and was due anytime last night and, we woke up this moring to find that she has past away giving birth, we found one baby in the cage but it also died,

can anyone tell me what type of rabbit she was as we gonna get another,

thanks for your comments however theres some sad news, fudge was pregnant, and was due anytime last night and, we woke up this moring to find that she has past away giving birth, we found one baby in the cage but it also died,

How sad poor girl:cry::cry::cry:

thats so sad :(:( so sorry for your loss :(

she looks like a mini/dwarf lop.
why dont you go and have a look on rabbits in need and see what bunnies need homes? i am sure there is one on there who would be perfect, and its better than going to a breeder or pet shop...very satisfying to rescue i think :)

well after our traumor this morning and traveling over 70mile just round the north east we finally managed to get another rabbit, not the same breed, but the same colours. only 11 weeks old

(lionhead) (tilly) (girl)

100_1636.jpg

Sorry for your loss....just make sure to get little Tilly spayed when she's old enough. It'd be terrible to go through that again!

Back