• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treacle baby mini rex...

PrincessPinky

Mama Doe
This is Treacle, a baby mini rex (cinnamon colour) who had no home, so i took him in a few months ago. he is showable, and he is BRC rung. So can be shown! He is a beautiful little chap! Very small. His coat looks a bit scruffy on here, but that was his baby coat he now has a lovley, soft rex coat.

A breeder has offered to take him "off my hands" but i really dont want that, i want him to go to a lovley home, where he can be spayed and live with another bunny.

Anyone interested... :)

treacle.jpg

Why not get him neutered yourself before rehoming him
Then you could ask for a contribution from the new owner to cover the cost of the neuter. That way you'll know for sure he cant be used as a stud Buck.

I am sure he wont mind not being able to be shown.
Being a pet Bunny aint that bad ;)

He is gorgeous :love: . He deserves to go to a lovely home with his own little wifey. If I didn't have 6 of my own, he would be very welcome to come and live with us. Good luck with finding him a loving home.

Yeah i could do, that would be better :)

See i have a huge hutch for my other other 2 bunnies, and i would really like to bring him in (obviously when he is spayed) so they would be a threesome. My other two are both spayed, 1 doe, 1 buck, very friendly, they have met him before and was both fine with him! Obviously i never left them together!

Do you think this could ever work with time?

Someone brought him hoping hed make it as a show rabbit. dont get me wrong i know about showing and he is not that bad for showing! Not perfect but not bad! Bless him :D But hes gorgeous.

I havent got the room for him unless i can bond him in with my other 2!

Lauren xx

Back