• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

manuka honey

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
is the best stuff ever :love::love: ralps wound on his back which had been there for two months is completely healed in a space of 8 days and heis wounds down below are not far off. so pleased, he even seems happier himself. plus he's been taking the top off his wounds which has been leaving me a nice clean wound to put the honey on. i can't get over how quickly it has helped. :love::love:

My mum is currently using this on a leg ulcer-with great effect!
[a human leg ulcer not a bunny one]
yes my nan has one and she's been using it too.

aw thats great kermit, i can't get over how good it is. will be good to have about the house not that my buns get injuries but still withall you never know.

i've heard about the healing benefits of manuka - anyone ever tried it on psoriasis (human!)? will try anything to help OH stop scratching til he bleeds in his sleep:(

hmmm it may be worth chatting to your doc about it, although if your oh kept it mositurised it should stay away, a guy in my work religiously use E45 morning and night.

he's got some really strong potion off the doc but tbh, its really harsh and can only use it once a day. i was just wondering if anything natural, like manuka, may help relieve the discomfort.

x

i've heard about the healing benefits of manuka - anyone ever tried it on psoriasis (human!)? will try anything to help OH stop scratching til he bleeds in his sleep:(

Try using Evening primrose cream. You can buy it from Holland and Barretts. It worked well on my daughters eczema. Taking Evening Primrose tablets is supposed to help as well. Something to do with its GLA (i think) properties

Try using Evening primrose cream. You can buy it from Holland and Barretts. It worked well on my daughters eczema. Taking Evening Primrose tablets is supposed to help as well. Something to do with its GLA (i think) properties

thanks, i'll give that a try:)

Back