• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescuing a new bunny - cornwall

shannon321

Alpha Buck
i've recently found out my bunny is alot younger than i thought (two) and have decided that she will deffenatly need a friend, she's not spayed yet so my plan isnt going into action just yet but i want to prepare.

I've just ordered another run to extend mine so it will be a total of 9ft long which is where they will spend there days and inv the evenings bunny comes in to a nic set up, i was planning on extending the nic set up in the next week or two as soon as my silly paypal starts working, but as i've now decided im going to get her a mate it will need to be even bigger she's a dwarf lop so ill probly get a mate of a similar size. How big will it need to be to house two buns at night (they get to freerange the living room till 11/12 at night)?

Also does anyone know of a rabbit rescue in cornwall that would also do the bonding process for me? other than the rspca center?

thanks

Shannon, there's a lady in Okehampton that rescues buns, we got Lily from her. I don't know if she'd do bonding though.

Back