• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just seen a run on ebay

princess12

Young Bun
I have seen a run on ebay, it is 6ft by 1.9ft by 3ft, would this be suitable.

Sorry for all the questions, its just that we want to make sure that we get the right things.

It's good that you a preparing first. Not like me - get several buns & then think....hmm, I need to learn about this:oops::roll:

Is there a wider one? If the bun isn't gonna get completely free range time I would get the biggest you can:D Mine proper belt around the entire garden.

Also, think about how it would attach to a hutch & if it's sturdy enough to cope with the weight of a fox/cat.

Thankyou for your help, i will look to see if there are wider ones. Not sure how you fix runs to hutchs. The rabbits would get free range as well as being in a run.

Me again - posting on both threads now!

Just remembered that our local rspca and animal welfare trust both sell a large hutch and run that fit together, perhaps your local branch does too?

Last edited:
Back