• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at home

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I know they get alot of stick but I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am with them.

First of all we went looking for rabbits, they didnt have what we wanted and there breeder didnt breed that type, they rang all around the south east for us and found us a list of breeders which I was really impressed with.

The other day we bought a hutch from them, got it back, after taking 50minutes to set up, we had two right sides, the bolts were very dodgy, everytime we put a screw in all the wood would splinter and then part of it was faulty and didnt work.
We rang up the number on the instructions to be left with a VERY rude woman saying we were setting it up wrong, it was us not them then they said they would send us a left side, needless to take in the fact that half of it was faulty.
We rang P@H to let them know and took it back for a refund.
They were so helpful and we needed to go back today for some cat food, they said to ask for the manager when we were there as they are giving me a goodie bag full of lots of things for the rabbits *thumbs up*
Couldnt fault them was not there fault at all but they were very helpful and went out of there way for us. Think sometimes people forget about the good stuff and only focus on the bad :)

Out local one is very good also and at times it is the most convienient place to get things from as everything else is a long way out of town.

Correctly you say people focus on the bad stuff. Imagine the company you work for gets a bad name - doesn't make you incapable at your job it means somewhere in a branch as been bad news. Doesn't mean every single store is like that.

Ours is usually good but I was disappointed last time I went in as one of the guinea pigs was being bullied by the others. :(

Back