• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Pet express EDIT: is this shed any good?

AlfieBoots

Banned
Hi sorry to ask another question about housing, but is http://www.thepetexpress.co.uk/?p=2_4&gr=Plywood%20Hutch%2036"%20External%20(l36"%20D16"%20H16")&pid=11231 suitale for 2 female dwarf rabbits i said lionhead on my last thread, but they got adopted before i coud contact the center (i'm sad but happy :S)
Thanks in advance ^-^

Last edited:
Hi there,

Unfortunately this is not even big enough for one rabbit, no matter what the breed.

You need to be looking for a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch.

This hutch is only 3ft, and not even suitable for guinea pigs, i am afraid.

Hi there,

Unfortunately this is not even big enough for one rabbit, no matter what the breed.

You need to be looking for a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch.

This hutch is only 3ft, and not even suitable for guinea pigs, i am afraid.

:0 :0 :0 :0 that's terrible then, to sell it as a rabbit hutch. I definitely wont be shopping from there then

:0 :0 :0 :0 that's terrible then, to sell it as a rabbit hutch. I definitely wont be shopping from there then

unfortunately a lot of places sell inadequate housing :(
Its more a shame for the people who do not realise (as you would assume the pet shops would be looking out for the animals interests :roll:) and for the poor buns who end up trapped in them :(

Some companies that sell 6ft hutches are:

Happy hutch
Ryedale

Or you could get a 6ft x 4ft shed for them? :)

Back