• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elliot's Journey

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Elliot has been with us a few weeks now (seems like so much more). He came from BARC and we have been developing a lovely bond with him. I did this little montage for Tracey, KayJ and Bunnymadhouse (and anyone else who wants to see a lovely, gorgeous natured bun) and it outlines his journey from BARC - to us - to him being bonded in a foursome where he is at now.
He had been kept previously in a tiny hutch and was very malnourished. Thanks to people like Kay, Angie and Tracey - buns like this can get another chance of happiness.
Thank you from me, and thank you from Elliot. I hope you like it ladies. :love:
I couldnt have wished for a better bunny to join our family. xx

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

That was lovely Nicki; Elliot's so lucky to have fallen on his feet after his awful start to life. :D:D

My son has just made me tear up :cry: He was watching the vid and burst into tears. He said " I dont want to see Elliot on the picture - i want to see him in here and cuddle him. I miss him". I had to try not to properly cry myself as ive found it quite hard as we loved him being inside. We are away to go and see the buns outside to cheer him up a bit. Poor soul :( He said "H'es my elliot my best friend" :love:

Thank you for your comments everyone x

:wave:i've been back for my 3rd look :D

Your braver than me, I sat and cried:oops:

Nicki,
If it wasn't for people like you, Elliot wouldn't be as happy as he is now. I will never forget the day the RSPCA Inspector phoned me and asked if I had any room for him. He was the sadest looking rabbit I had ever seen and if a bun could tell you what they hads been through then I really wish he could have talked.
Thank you:D
Kayxx

Your braver than me, I sat and cried:oops:

Nicki,
If it wasn't for people like you, Elliot wouldn't be as happy as he is now. I will never forget the day the RSPCA Inspector phoned me and asked if I had any room for him. He was the sadest looking rabbit I had ever seen and if a bun could tell you what they hads been through then I really wish he could have talked.
Thank you:D
Kayxx

i cried too, but happy tears:)

Aww thanks! Glad people liked it.

Kay - i always wonder when i watch him munching on the grass etc what would have happened to him if the RSPCA hadnt taken him when they did. All i can say is im so glad that they did!

I've just seen this - what a lovely montage! :love:

All your bunnies are gorgeous and I'm delighted that Elliot found his forever home with you. I'm so glad he's happy now. :D :wave:

Awww thats lovely, he looks so sad in those beginning piccies and then so well content and happy and the end. :love::love::love:

I have just found Elliots photo from when he first came into rescue, thought you could add it to his collection and you will see the difference you have made to his life
Thank youxx
012-1-1.jpg

Back