• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsley- psycho bun

Starlight

Warren Veteran
013-12.jpg

014-13.jpg

015-11.jpg

017-10.jpg

019-9.jpg

Only 10 months old, he was given up by his owners.
He has had little or no handling and as a result has drawn blood every time i have had to pick him up, due to flailing his feet around :(

Sorry about the poor photos, could not get him out carrier to take better ones due to his talons :?

Poor little man. :( I'm sure you can bring him round Kris....... if he hasn't scratched you to pieces before then...... :? :lol:

It was due to him mainly that i got shouted at by my neighbour at 2am saying he thinks court is the only way i will get the buns to be quiet :?

I am hoping to find him a foster place.

Poor bun :( He must be petrified :(

Im sure he will come round with time :love: He reminds me of Meg and Mog :love:

xXx

I think a lot of dutch or dutch crosses can be aggressive/bad natured and not handling only makes it worse . I hope you get a good home for him

I think a lot of dutch or dutch crosses can be aggressive/bad natured and not handling only makes it worse . I hope you get a good home for him

All the dutches i have met have been the soppiest naughtiest things ever!

Never had a problem with aggression :?

My Moonshine and Scraggles are dutch X and are the opposite of aggressive.
They are the most loving, sweet natured and kind hearted buns i have ever met... though they will mug you for cake.

Aww! poor boy.
im sure you will turn him around! Like you did with Daisy. She is very friendly and cheeky now! :lol::lol:

Hope you find some fosterers.. wish i could but i would want to keep them all :roll: and we dont have anywhere to put more hutches :(
Hope he finds a loving home soonn!! :love::love:

Back