• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do you pay for your SS 10KG?

Foofy

Alpha Buck
Hi, I am trying to find cheapest place to buy SS in the 10KG sack. Where do you guys get yours from and how much is it? Just wondering if price varies much up and down the country. Is the postage much if you buy online for this size or does it work out cheaper to buy the smaller sack?

Have found somewhere quite reasonable locally but was wondering if I can get cheaper elsewhere or online? Thanks :wave:

Hi, I am trying to find cheapest place to buy SS in the 10KG sack. Where do you guys get yours from and how much is it? Just wondering if price varies much up and down the country. Is the postage much if you buy online for this size or does it work out cheaper to buy the smaller sack?

Have found somewhere quite reasonable locally but was wondering if I can get cheaper elsewhere or online? Thanks :wave:

We were paying £10.99 until the place we got it from realised that was quite cheap! We now pay £15.99. We get it from a local farm/feed place.

We were paying £10.99 until the place we got it from realised that was quite cheap! We now pay £15.99. We get it from a local farm/feed place.

Thanks for your reply. I think maybe there is quite a big markup on this rabbit food for some reason, not good for our pockets :(

£21.99 from the Hungry Horse, £18.99 from The Aquatic & Pet Warehouse I prefer the Hungry Horse as they do not sell animals.. dying to say more about their condition and policy but it's not allowed :D

Thanks for your replies everyone. Wow isn't there a variation on the price ranging from about £12 right up to £25.58 (I saw this high price online).

I think I will carry on buying from my local farm shop. The last sack I bought was £14.25, tried to get some more this evening but they were out of stock. Hope price won't go up now! If so will see where my local Focus DIY is and then try there.

Although it's expensive if you can afford to buy it I think it's worth it. My two buns love it, I now mix in Allen & Page with it too but they both much prefer the SS they obviously have expensive tastes!!:lol: Was even thinking I might try a pellett my self to see if it does taste of aniseed & fenugreek like it says on the sack!!:lol:

Back