• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor bun's (if the story is true) - upsetting story

happypreso

Alpha Buck
why are some people allowed to keep pets? I was helping out at school today at a book fair, one child bought a book about cats and we started chatting. I said that I had 4 rabbits at home and she replied with "I used to have 3 rabbits but my dog bit their tails off and then they died!"

I was shocked :shock: and thought :censored: towards the parents! Just how to people get away with things like this?

I have no idea how people could do that to an animal. I have had to keep calm when people tell me things. One of the patients where I work told me that their daughter had a pet rabbit, and one night, she forgot it outside on a lead, tied to a pole. The rabbit was horribly mauled by some animal, and they could only find either the head of the body. They just told their daughter that the bunny ran away. What lesson did that child learn?

However, I'm sure the look on my face when I heard the story spoke for itself. :?

Back