• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain.....

looks rather good...but again,out of area....wonder how much couriers cost......:roll:

what about a man with a van in your area or hertfordshire i have do use them when i need large things collecting as me and the other half dont drive:roll: adds a bit more to the ending price but if its something you want its worth it

teresa

It looks great, but very cheap considering size ... cynical bit of me wondering if it's far too cheap to be good quality?

Thanks for posting this Lessie. This gentleman is only about 20mins from me so gave him a ring this morning.

He was so lovely and obviously cares alot about bunnies. The buy it now price of the 6 x 2 x 2 hutches is £120 but he is willing to drop the price for rescues and multiple buys.

He will make any hutch size to order to, with any specifications you want, including height of legs, number of sleeping compartments :)

We have just ordered 3 6ft hutches and he dropped the price to £95 each. He also offered to deliver them to us for free :)

I will let you know how good they are when they arrive in a few weeks. I would much rather give my money to someone local who is struggling and trying to keep himself busy while unable to work, than a unhelpful company like Happy Hutch

Thanks for posting this Lessie. This gentleman is only about 20mins from me so gave him a ring this morning.

He was so lovely and obviously cares alot about bunnies. The buy it now price of the 6 x 2 x 2 hutches is £120 but he is willing to drop the price for rescues and multiple buys.

He will make any hutch size to order to, with any specifications you want, including height of legs, number of sleeping compartments :)

We have just ordered 3 6ft hutches and he dropped the price to £95 each. He also offered to deliver them to us for free :)

I will let you know how good they are when they arrive in a few weeks. I would much rather give my money to someone local who is struggling and trying to keep himself busy while unable to work, than a unhelpful company like Happy Hutch

Aww that's okay!! I'm glad I helped then!

That man seems decent and considerate - I'm glad you live near him! :D

I hope you will love the hutches - and yes please I would also love to hear your reviews and I might buy it as well!!! :D

Even though we haven't seen our hutches yet we were so impressed with the man who makes them we have ordered a 4th already :shock:

He is making it 3 ft deep for us and adding 10 inch legs so they are just the right height to fit the green tunnels and interchange underneath, so no wasted space :)

They should be here by Monday of next week, not bad seeings I only ordered them Saturday and he makes them himself. Puts Happy Hutch to shame :lol:

We are so excited about them :oops:

Even though we haven't seen our hutches yet we were so impressed with the man who makes them we have ordered a 4th already :shock:

He is making it 3 ft deep for us and adding 10 inch legs so they are just the right height to fit the green tunnels and interchange underneath, so no wasted space :)

They should be here by Monday of next week, not bad seeings I only ordered them Saturday and he makes them himself. Puts Happy Hutch to shame :lol:

We are so excited about them :oops:

Wow can't wait to see them Liz :D

They have arrived today :) They are really solid and seem well made.

They are just stacked up in next doors garden at the moment, so will take piccys soon :D

Back