• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy game

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i swear ted was playing a game with me last night. i was lying reading my book (which she hates me doing) on the floor, she would come over and go to nibble at the book but looking at me while doing it, i'd say No! to her and she binkied off all happy, then she came back over and i said teddy! and off she'd binky again. she did this maybe four times till i decided to pet her and she just sat there (she'd usually run off lol :roll:). we must have did this roleplay 3 times till eventually i gave up reading my book. cheeky wee monkey, when you want her she doesn't want you and when you don't want her she wants you. :lol: but their really have their notions for when they want attention. :love::love:

Aw! Dumpling (grumpling!) did the same to me a few days ago...i was doing coursework on the floor, he kept nibbling it, then i'd say noooo, this went on and on. Then i looked to the side of me and he was under the sofa stretched out slyly pulling some papers under!!! was a good distraction from the coursework:lol: but it is nice to know we are loved!!:love:

Aww bless. They really are little characters.:love: How anyone can say "their only rabbits" is beyond me.:roll: I suppose some people are just very shallow.

Strawberry does thinks like that. He like to play chase- he will run up to me then binky away if I chase him, then he hides under the chair and comes running out at full speed to suprise me then runs off binkying again!

Honey was playing "games" with me last night too.
I was cooking dinner and the minute my back was turned she would jump on the sofa and start digging!
So in i go and say "NO" and off she jumps.
Sits in front of the tele and watches me go back to the dinner.
Off she goes again, on the sofa, me back in again to tell her no, and again she sits in front of the tele.
This time, I wait and watch. She sits there looking around as though she is whistling!! Dooo,, dooo dooo (butter wouldn't melt)
So i think she's o.k
As soon as my backs turned she on the sofa again.
This continued for 10 mins! In fact I end up stirring cheese sauce in the lounge!
Finally daddy arrives home.

I say "Honeys been a madam and he says don't beleive it"
So I go back in the kitchen so he can see and what does she do?

Runs over to him flops by his feet and looks up to him as if to say "I've been a really good girl today":lol::lol::lol:

Honey was playing "games" with me last night too.
I was cooking dinner and the minute my back was turned she would jump on the sofa and start digging!
So in i go and say "NO" and off she jumps.
Sits in front of the tele and watches me go back to the dinner.
Off she goes again, on the sofa, me back in again to tell her no, and again she sits in front of the tele.
This time, I wait and watch. She sits there looking around as though she is whistling!! Dooo,, dooo dooo (butter wouldn't melt)
So i think she's o.k
As soon as my backs turned she on the sofa again.
This continued for 10 mins! In fact I end up stirring cheese sauce in the lounge!
Finally daddy arrives home.

I say "Honeys been a madam and he says don't beleive it"
So I go back in the kitchen so he can see and what does she do?

Runs over to him flops by his feet and looks up to him as if to say "I've been a really good girl today"

:lol: what a wee rascal and a cutie. they all must be in good form. it's good to see. :love:

:lol: what a wee rascal and a cutie. they all must be in good form. it's good to see. :love:

It was a nightmare!! Trying to cook dinner and literally back and forth every 10 seconds. Get to the cooker, hear her digging. Make her get down, go back to the kitchen, hear her digging etc etc etc!

Mind you, I had let her out to play and then found out I had forgotten to buy key ingrediants for dinner, so had to put her back in her NIC set up and go shopping!!
I guess she was very dis-pleased with me and paying me back:lol::lol::lol:

Back