• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb were do i get it from

amanda 2807

Warren Scout
:wave:Hi all i've been looking what too put in litter trays and bedding instead of shavings (not got my buns yet if all goes well with the bonding so far so good fingers crossed should have them thurs )can any of you tell me were to get megazorb from i live in coalville near leicester or any good website.

If you haven't already look on their website for local suppliers.

I just called around the equestrian suppliers frm the yellow pages until I found mine :D They do nice big bales of hay too :D

Probably a bit too far but I get mine from the Hungry Horse in Sutton Coldfield. Prob about 30-40 mins from you.

Look on both the megazorb website and the northern crop driers website - both seem to have different stockists. Not all horsey shops stock it but it is good.

There is definitely a supplier in Coalville - I have bought some from there when there for a rugby tournament with my son.
I will have a look.

GJW Titmuss website - delivery all over UK. Or your local horsey suppliers - I also use Hungry Horse Feed Barn in Sutton.. but I may have to have a nosey at the supplier in coalville above.. next time I'm over at home bargains :oops::lol::lol:

GJW Titmuss website - delivery all over UK. Or your local horsey suppliers - I also use Hungry Horse Feed Barn in Sutton.. but I may have to have a nosey at the supplier in coalville above.. next time I'm over at home bargains :oops::lol::lol:

I'v just phoned up they sell at £5.50 a bag just off to get mine

Back