• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fern - 6 Year Old Neutered Doe - Reserved

I really hope she finds that sunny spot to snooze in, she sounds like a lovely girl who really deserves it.x

She looks lovely, hope she finds a lovely home.

I'm contemplating an older lady, but need to win hubby round... and have a bit of a list of criteria!!! Lovely Fern ticks the 6+ box, so other questions are as follows...

Does she specifically need to be free range outside? Or do you think she would be ok free range in the house (with access to garden in evenings?) or would that be traumatic?

If inside would be ok, how is her litter training, and how much of a chewer is she?

And for interest (not because it matters) how big is she? :love:

She looks lovely, hope she finds a lovely home.

I'm contemplating an older lady, but need to win hubby round... and have a bit of a list of criteria!!! Lovely Fern ticks the 6+ box, so other questions are as follows...

Does she specifically need to be free range outside? Or do you think she would be ok free range in the house (with access to garden in evenings?) or would that be traumatic?

If inside would be ok, how is her litter training, and how much of a chewer is she?

And for interest (not because it matters) how big is she? :love:

I have PM'd you!

Alice

Good luck with the homecheck, the description of her on RR brought a tear to my eye, I really hope it all works out :)

Too slow! But great news for Fern. Alice let me know if this doesn't work out, and I'll give you a call.

All the best to the little sweetie!

Hi,

Thanks everyone:wave:, I too hope all goes well for Fern. She is so unhappy here and I cannot bear it when they are like that. She is better outside in a run, but barely moves out of the bedroom compartment when in her hutch.

The lady who has reserved her has a very depressed, recently bereaved boy bunny, so we will see what happens!

Alice x

Back