• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

extending runs

shannon321

Alpha Buck
i'm pretty sure i've got the small version of this, my OH ordered it and cant remember the brand so im not sure if this the the specific one but it goes together the same and has similar doors, anyways i want to extend my run and was wondering if i ordered another small one and left the end panels off i could conect them together? has anyone tried this?

well i ordered another anyway after measuring to make sure there the same ones so soon bunny it gonna have a huge run!!! 288cm's to be precise ;)

Hi, thats the run i got my rabbits and wen i bought mine there was a small version that attached onto the side. There are two small doors on both of the long sides of that big one which fit perfectly to the small run. I think you can buy it from that website bt if you cant the company is called Trixie.

Hope that helps :)

Back