• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can Chloe have some vibes U/D all ok

weeble

So we are back on SS recovery syringe feeding :( Fingers crossed she doesnt seem as bad as last time

Last edited:
Poor Chloe :cry:
Do you know why she is not eating ?
No she was fine yesterday - she did this a few months ago and was fine after a day. I have had to go into work this morning so my Mum is going to go in and give her some more SS and I am leaving early so watch thi space

No she was fine yesterday - she did this a few months ago and was fine after a day. I have had to go into work this morning so my Mum is going to go in and give her some more SS and I am leaving early so watch thi space

Well personally I would not syringe feed anything but water incase she has bloat or a blockage :? Syringe feeding without knowing the cause of the anorexia can do more harm than good.

Could your Mum take Chloe to a Vet this morning. Then she can be examined and perhaps get some pain relief :?

Well personally I would not syringe feed anything but water incase she has bloat or a blockage :? Syringe feeding without knowing the cause of the anorexia can do more harm than good.

Could your Mum take Chloe to a Vet this morning. Then she can be examined and perhaps get some pain relief :?
She is weeing and pooing normally (all over me) and we are going to the vets straight from work I have called and booked with Hannah who is the rabbit lady there

Lots of vibes for Chloe. I would take her to the vets earlier if at all possible, the earlier they get pain relief, the quicker they recover.

Hope she imporves soon.

FC x

Vets said she wasnt too bad they think she is full of gas, they said she was too bright to keep her in. She has had gut stimulant and pain relief and is staying in the shed over night she has to go back tomorrow morning.

Well Chloe came out this morning and did a binky she boxed the syringe away and ate her SS recovery out of the bowl and has had some hay. The vet has seen her and says she seems fine but to keep an eye on her. Thanks for all your kind thoughts guys :)

Back