• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boy House bunny wanted

mudchild

Warren Scout
Hello,
I lost my beloved bunny a couple of weeks ago now and my little Lop Dolly(3 years old) is very lonely and seems quite depressed as she misses snuggling up with someone.
I am now thinking about getting her a little friend so was wondering if anyone knows/hears about anything suitable.
He would live free range most the time, except when Im not there they would live in the conservatory and lounge. Also have a dog crate for food, litter trays etc. I have a small garden so supervised runs out there too.
The only thing is that my bunny is toothless so i have never had to worry about chewing etc and I dont want to change the freedom they would have.
Also she is a dental bunny (vet says there is no amount of hay that could change it) and at the moment I am paying for her to have an op every 8-10 weeks and obviously cant afford another dental bun.
If anyone has anything suitable let me know! Ideally I would like a healthy bunny that is used to being a house bunny

Thanks kerry x:D

I'm so glad that Dolly is doing ok after her dental bless her & that your're looking to get her a new bunny friend :) I know a new bun can't ever replace the bunny you've lost, but I'm sure Dolly will be happy share her life with a new partner.

Where about's are you? Are there any bunnies on Rabbit Rehome or RIN that you might be interested in?

Hello
Yeah still really missing him loads but yeah I have to think of Dolly as she seems very lost without him as she loved him loads too. I live in Surrey around the Croydon area but would travel a bit if i can borrow a car as I hate driving mine on motorways!

If you do see a bunny you like & aren't able to borrow a car - maybe a bunny run could be organised on here to help you out :)

BTW Harvey is cute as a button ;)

Ah thanks that would help if i cant.
Do you think one with teeth would chew my house apart? Or would it be unfair on Dolly as she wouldnt have teeth to nip back with?

Hello just saw you are in Surrey, i am in Surrey too and am foter carer for Harvey from ARC, he is a lovely little boy and has no front teeth so would make the perfect house bunny, please pm me for more info or if you would like to visit xx

Back