• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

June... Vaccination Month

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
I'm not sure if this will be of use to anyone, but I will post the link anyway.

Looks like you have to pay for the first myxo jab and you get the booster free... along with a free healthcheck.

Great incentive for folk who only vaccinate once a year :)

http://www.vaccinationmonth.co.uk/

Hope it helps somebun/dog/cat :love::love:

xx

Yep.

If you print it off it then takes you to a list of vets in your area which will accept them. You basically ring the vets and quote 'vaccination month'... then I'm assuming you have to register and make an appointment to have your rabbit vaccinated in June... and you receive a completely free booster for the myxo in December (being 6 months after the initial)

xx

My Vets are involved, there showing up when it searches for your Vets.

So you pay for Myxi and get the free one 6months later?

I have two buns who need both Myxi and VHD, wondering if this could come in handy? :)

My Vets are involved, there showing up when it searches for your Vets.

So you pay for Myxi and get the free one 6months later?

I have two buns who need both Myxi and VHD, wondering if this could come in handy? :)

I think it would help, I'm going to use it for Jamie, Sapphire and Kitt... as Cleo was vaccinated last month :)

So rather than having to pay for the 2 myxi a year and the 1 VHD you just have to pay for 1 of each... saving up to £30 depending on where your vets are (and you get a free health check too... and I know my vets closest to me, which I don't use, charge £17.50 for that)

xx

I think it would help, I'm going to use it for Jamie, Sapphire and Kitt... as Cleo was vaccinated last month :)

So rather than having to pay for the 2 myxi a year and the 1 VHD you just have to pay for 1 of each... saving up to £30 depending on where your vets are (and you get a free health check too... and I know my vets closest to me, which I don't use, charge £17.50 for that)

xx

Oh may be worth it then.

Ive just had 9 of mine done :shock: Last VHD's today, typical lol.

Why does it say a dog cant have been vaccinated for past 18months? I know our dogs and cat is due but benji and martell had there vacs last year? :?

xx

Not sure about the dogs.... same applies for cats too as I got one for my mum, as the other 2 aren't eligible as they are under 18 months old.

Guess its there way of not giving too much away

xx

My vet is involved but Honey is due this week for her VHD and then they are all done for a few months. Looks really good you get a saving on Panacur to.

I read that this was going to be happening a while ago and was looking forward to it because Alfie and Bubbles are both due their myxi boosters in June. I've just seen that they're only eligible if they haven't been vaccinated in the last 9 mths though, and it'll only be 6 mths since their last one. :cry::cry:

I read that this was going to be happening a while ago and was looking forward to it because Alfie and Bubbles are both due their myxi boosters in June. I've just seen that they're only eligible if they haven't been vaccinated in the last 9 mths though, and it'll only be 6 mths since their last one. :cry::cry:

Thats what i thought. :(
mum told me not to bother anyway. :lol:x

Up until this I only get my bunnies vaccinated once a year, but hopefully what with this offer and a new job which I'm going to try hard to get along with uni studies, I will be able to get them done twice a year... as I know that's what I'd prefer xx

Back