• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone for a naughty bunny

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
I left my first aid box open on my bed while I went and cut Wesley's claws downstairs and I came back to a strong herby smell. Looked on my bed and madam had decided she was feeling ill and had opened up and scattered two packs of Science Recover all over my bed :evil:

:lol::lol: Perhaps she thought you looked a bit peaky and could do with something to nibble when you went to bed:lol:

Ahhhhh she must have been feeling under the weather!

Strawberry would have nicked the Metacam from mine- he is a little druggie!

I'll switch your bun for one that like to wee on me and as a special offer I'll throw in the other one who claws at my face in an attempt to steal my food

:D

I'll switch your bun for one that like to wee on me and as a special offer I'll throw in the other one who claws at my face in an attempt to steal my food

:lol::lol::lol: My cats would be happy if I switched your bunny with the one that chases them, throws things at them and generally terrorises them. :)

Back