• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my English Lop, Mopsy!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Just wanted to share some pics of my beautiful English Lop, Mopsy.

April2009007.jpg

This is what she looked like when I first got her. I rescued her from going straight from the breeder to a life as a breeding doe at another breeders.

April2009050.jpg

This is when she was going through her helicopter ears phase and cheekily drinking my daughters water!

DSCF0327.jpg

Then she had one ear over the other for a while!

DSCF0349.jpg

This one was taken at the weekend. She is sunbathing and you can see both her lovely ears. Its not her hutch she is lying on before you all tell me its too small!lol! Its just a small hutch someone gave us that I use as a little hide away in the run.

April2009056.jpg

Had to include a piccy of Peter, Mopsy's husbun to be! 1 week to go till bonding!

She is stunning!How old is she in the 1st 2pics?Would like an English one day.Is she blue or black?She looks blue outside but black inside.How old is she now?

She is stunning!How old is she in the 1st 2pics?Would like an English one day.Is she blue or black?She looks blue outside but black inside.How old is she now?

She was 7 weeks old in the first pic. I know that was too young to get her but if I hadnt said I would take her that day she would have been given to a breeder. She is 8 weeks in the 2nd pic.

She's 14 weeks now. She's grown so much!

Mopsy is black and white. I think its just the poor quality of one pic and the sunshine in the last pic making her look blue.

She is so gorgeus.Someone said on another thread that she wasn't an English lop-she sure looks like one to me.Have you got any upto date pics of her standing?I do hate it when you are told your bun isn't the breed you thought,you get all confused & frustrated.I was like that with B.Whether she is or not she is one hell of a beautiful bun!

Hi Becky.

Mopsy is adorable - I was lucky enough to meet her in the flesh this week when I did a homecheck for a pair of ARC bunnies.

She's a full on English as far as I can see with humungus ears. A total sweetie and full of life. Not sure she'll every grow into her ears as they are so big, but she's a beautiful girl anyway. Hope Peter realises how lucky he is to have her and the bonding goes really well next week.

Fingers crossed here.

More photos please!!!

P.s if the bonding doesn't work don't forget I'll always adopt her :love::love::love:

What a lovely rabbit, certainl will be worth getting those ears insured if they are going to be a typical english lop sized pair of ears.

If they dont bond I will have her :love:

What a lovely rabbit, certainl will be worth getting those ears insured if they are going to be a typical english lop sized pair of ears.

If they dont bond I will have her :love:

I was first in the queue Janice and anyway, you do the piggies not the bunnies....:lol::lol::lol:

Hey hey you two!

She's not available!!! She's mine, all mine!:love:

Not sure I will ask Helen now if I get stuck with bonding, I'd be too worried I wouldnt get her back!lol:lol:

Hi Becky.

Mopsy is adorable - I was lucky enough to meet her in the flesh this week when I did a homecheck for a pair of ARC bunnies.

She's a full on English as far as I can see with humungus ears. A total sweetie and full of life. Not sure she'll every grow into her ears as they are so big, but she's a beautiful girl anyway. Hope Peter realises how lucky he is to have her and the bonding goes really well next week.

Fingers crossed here.

More photos please!!!

P.s if the bonding doesn't work don't forget I'll always adopt her :love::love::love:

You can see from the pictures she is a full English lop-why are people so critical & say"actually your bun is not that breed".You are so lucky being able to see her.Shes gorgeus:love:

What a pair of beauties! Hope the bonding goes well for them both :love: There's nothing better than seeing two (or more) bunnies playing together. :wave:

Back