• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dewlap

I have a NZ white with a dewlap. He is very prone to weight gain - but he's an ok weight now (although been on a diet 2 months:oops::roll:).

His dewlap is smaller now, but still there:D

Are you sure it's a buck :oops:
I've never seen a buck with a dewlap..but then again I'm still quite new to rabbits compared to some other people on here so I think I'll just leave it at that! Hopefully someone else will be able to answer the question for you :)

Are you sure it's a buck :oops:
I've never seen a buck with a dewlap..but then again I'm still quite new to rabbits compared to some other people on here so I think I'll just leave it at that! Hopefully someone else will be able to answer the question for you :)

I was convinced my NZ white was a girl. I never even checked when he arrived. Took him (then called Alice) for a vetcheck & guess what? Plums the size of - well plums:oops::lol:

Well you know i am thinking that he is really a she, its a bit like the crying game film :lol: in reverse tho:lol:

But Benjy was a rescue with the rspca, would they av got it wrong. He wasnt neutered as too young so the mind boggles.
I'll suppose i'll find out when i get him neutered.
I havnt seen him trying to hump anything and he does pay my male cat lots of attention. I tht it was him asserting his male dominance, now im thinking is it:love::lol::lol:

Hector has a little dewlap - it's really cute, just a tiny one (not like Honey's use-it-as-a-pillow dewlap). He's not overweight, and he's had it as long as we've had him.

Back