• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns are addicted..............

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
to cat biscuits!

As soon as the kitchen door opens they head off in there with a little innocent" Im just going in the kitchen to have a little walk" and I know where they are going - they are heading towards the cat biscuit dish. They seem to be addicted, they need their fix as soon as that door opens - poor cats are starving as the cat biscuits are now on the work surface most of the time.

Lucy is in there now sniffing about - I have hidden them in the cupboard!

Little tinkers!

norty buns......can cats adapt to high rise eating somewhere where the norty buns can't get to?

Alvin got a taste for Ralphs dog biscuits when we first got him :shock::shock:

maybe they forget they dont eat meat huh :lol::lol::lol:

We have the same problem here, our cats are permanently without food as it is stolen by naughty bunnies.

we can't put it up high as our cats are not allowed on work surfaces or to climb furniture. they have learnt quickly to have a good feed at bunny change over time :lol:

Elwood was even worse he would even eat tinned catfood :shock: But then elwood will eat anything even if it's not edible. He is now confined to the lounge with ababy gate for his own safetly:roll::lol:

When Ronnie was indoors we too had the same problem! He was constantly stealing Poppas dog biscuits :lol: :shock:

Naughty buns ay? xx

Cat food ahs been moved to the cloakroom at the front - buns are sulking - they were like something out of Mission Impossible sneaking into kitchen!

when i used to bring the buns inside Crystal and Misty lived by the cat biscuits i think they enjoyed them more then their pellets lol

I went in the cupboard last night for kitchen roll....i turned around to 2 bunnies in the cupboard and ripping away at a box of bakers meaty chunks to try and get into them - they were possessed!!!!!!
Then once they realised that the dogs bowl contained them i went in the kitchen to find a few half nibbled ones on the floor....the dog is not impressed:oops:

yet I have the complete opposite! A 6 year old puddy cat who sneaks to the rabbit's bowls to eat their pellets.. she constantly gets told off for it by me and the buns, but is so sneaky and quick about it.... sometimes she will just hook herself a SS pellet with her paw!! :roll:

Carnivorous bunnies! :shock::shock::shock: First they eat the cat and dog food, next the cat and the dog, next ... their servants. I'm scared. :shock: I'm quite sure I'll have nightmares tonight.

My dog was too scared to 'ask them to leave' so she tried doing a swap....took one sniff at the ss pellets and sulked for over an hour:shock::lol:

Back