• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking to adopt rabbit in west yorkshire

princess12

Young Bun
Not sure if i have posted in the right section. Me and my partner are thinking of adopting two rabbits, my brothers fiance has a male rabbit that needs a home, we have thought that it would be better to have two rabbits. We would perfer to adopt a female rabbit that needs a home, than get one from a pet shop. We know that we would need to get the male netured. Problem is we don't know where in the Wakefield area we could go to adopt a rabbit. Can any one help please.

good luck in your search :wave::wave::wave:

have you looked on the rabbit rehome part to this forum yet?

probably a bit late now, but if you check back tomorrow theres bound to be a few more replies.. theres a few rescues up your way and even some more central that would rehome in your area :D:D

probably a bit late now, but if you check back tomorrow theres bound to be a few more replies.. theres a few rescues up your way and even some more central that would rehome in your area :D:D

Thankyou very much for your help. I didn't realise till looking on here how many rabbits need a home. I will check back here tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thankyou very much Angie and Hopping for your help, i will have a look at the links. How do i find my area on the rehoming area.

BARC have some gorgeous buns in at the moment, plus they are normally neutuered and health checked before rehoming too, so you'd not have to worry about having that done:D They are in Barnsley, but bunnyruns to get your new buns to you can be arranged:D

Hi I'm in West Yorkshire too. Am adopting a bunny from Kris at Starlights Rabbit Rescue who is in, er, Essex! :) I could have looked locally, I guess but after seeing and reading about Merry, I felt he would be perfect for my little girl.

Everything crossed! :)

Hi I'm in West Yorkshire too. Am adopting a bunny from Kris at Starlights Rabbit Rescue who is in, er, Essex! :) I could have looked locally, I guess but after seeing and reading about Merry, I felt he would be perfect for my little girl.

Everything crossed! :)

Aww thats nice, hope it all goes well for you.

Yes I would have the neutering done first and give them chance to recover, and heal and then look for a friend!

Back