• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Piggie - Name Ideas please

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Thanks to Mopsmum and Bunnymadhouse, I adopted this gorgeous little guy as a partner for George yesterday. I'd really like to give him a different name to the one he has now (no offence ladies) but am stuck on picking something suitable for him. He is currently called Rossi

I quite like Cookie and the OH likes Jimmy. Any other suggestions welcome:D
Here he is:-
HHNewpiggy.jpg

awww hes looking much happier now :D i think jimmy suits him and george and jimmy sound nice together:)

I must admit I like Jimmy or Jerry so far, keep the ideas coming though:D

Tracey he is gorgeous, he is so lively, never sits still for 2 seconds and I've never known a pig eat so much hay:shock: Him and George have bonded really well too, still no probs and lots of happy snuggling up together:D George seems a happier pig now too to have some company with him again.:D

I must admit I like Jimmy or Jerry so far, keep the ideas coming though:D

Tracey he is gorgeous, he is so lively, never sits still for 2 seconds and I've never known a pig eat so much hay:shock: Him and George have bonded really well too, still no probs and lots of happy snuggling up together:D George seems a happier pig now too to have some company with him again.:D

good happy piggies and happy people all round then:). i was very worried about him on his own, he was not a happy piggie.thank you for giving him a home.

Back