• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soooo Angry - Got to sound off!!!

Alpha

Warren Scout
I am so very angry at a work collegue i just have to voice my anger. Circs are a couple of months back she asked my advice about getting a rabbit for her twin daughters who at the time were abt 18mths old. I said Nooooooooooooooo with a capital "N" rabbit are not good pets for children and specially ones so young. Then she said oh but i want one, i said if u must have one do not go to a pet shop get one from resuce who is netured and clam. And do not let the children really have control over it, it must be an adult pet. Now she went and brought a baby from a pet shop. I was a little annoyed at the time but u cant control people can u. Anyway a good 5 - 6 weeks ago she asked me to rehome her rabbit for her as she didnt want it anymore so i told her about this Website and to put him on here. (a little annoyed that she had asked my advice and totally disregarded it - is that just selfish of me?) and then this weekend she tells the rabbit needs rehab as it is biting and she cant get near it, the children have terrorised it!!!! i said wots tha problem with it she said it is biting and wont let ppl near it. I told her she needed to get the rabbit neutered first, she turned round to me and said "oh im not paying for that if im going to get rid of it".................my blood was boiling i can tell u - then she had the nerve to aske me to help her rehome it after she had refused my advice twice. This isnt abt me but i am so angry people just dont listen. We have managed to find a dam good home for the bunny so all is not lost and i will help the couple rehabiliate it as thats wot i do but my god i was fuming............:censored:

Anyway thanks for listening i just had to get this off my chest....

hope u are all well

some people cant be helped, they will ask advice and then go and take what they believe to be the easy option anyway

what is the matter with people? I can understand why you are angry, i would be too. at least you got the bunny to a good homr in the end. Will people never learn!

Back